"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Saturday, July 17, 2010
2nd Annual Idlewild Trip with the Groff's
For those that haven't had a chance, you must check out the coolest amusement park ever. It's called Idlewild. I've also posted information about this park on our Fun Place Database site. I don't have any pictures this year. I used the "Mary photography" from Luke 2:19 - But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. It was a blast and we can't wait to go next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emily took to climbing a ropes course like I NEVER expected her too!
Pappy
Post a Comment