I love family reunions. I have fond memories of sitting around with the older folks and hearing stories of what times were like "back then". I haven't had an opportunity to go to my family's reunion, but I did get the chance to go to Charlie's. There was great food, great fellowship, and tons of fun. Emily swam and played on the playground and also had her first dog bite - actually it was just a nip and she was the one that provoked the dog even after Charlie told her the dog was already upset. Ben enjoyed the scenery, napped, ate and attempted to crawl around, but I'm sure he mostly enjoyed being passed around from one family member to another. The adults enjoyed catching up with everyone, the games and the auction. They are already planning where next year's reunion will be.
I have more pictures, but I seemed to have misplaced our camera so thanks to one of Charlie's family members we have this picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment