Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Benjamin at 9 months

I totally forgot how much can change in one month. Ben went from crawling slowly on one leg, to off and running - not literally, but he is a boy on the move.  He has so much fun chasing after his big Sister which usually ends with them in the bathroom pulling all the towels out of the cabinet.  The funniest thing to watch is when Ben is using his legs and turning circles on his behind.  We guess that he's either looking for something or that he's pointing himself in the direction he's getting ready to go. 

I call Ben my Water Boy.  He absolutely loves the water.  So far I have not ventured beyond the bathtub and our backyard pool with him, but I can tell he enjoys it much more than his big Sister. 

Ben's first tooth decided to pop out this month and you can tell that it feels like a foreign object to him because he sticks his tongue out a lot.


Here is a picture taken by our good friend Shelli.

No comments: