Saturday, February 27, 2010

Benjamin at 4 months

Benjamin is definitely growing like a weed as I hear a lot these days.  At his most recent doctor's appointment he weighed 17 lbs. 2 oz. and 25 inches long.  He's 75% in weight and 51% in height.  His newest discovery is his feet.  His face lights up when he grabs both feet with both hands.  He's still not too fond of tummy time, but has realized the faster he rolls over, the faster he can grab onto his feet.

Although I don't feel any nubs in his mouth, I believe Ben has started teething.  He's a drooling machine and loves to chew on his hands. 

My little personable baby....Ben gets a huge smile on his face anytime someone talks to him and usually all you have to say is hi.

1 comment:

Holly Rae said...

Make him stop growing! He's going to be huge when he gets out here in August!