Thursday, February 18, 2010

Emily 3 years, 6 mo. - Feb. 16

No you're not losing your mind, this rocking chair is not the same as in our regular monthly shots.  We had the opportunity again this year to visit my side of the family down in Texas and since I did not have time before leaving on our trip to take the picture, we opted for a different chair in a warmer state.

Emily is quite the entertainer these days-full of energy and always on the go.  She is enjoying her little brother more and more each day and can't wait until he is mobile.  She never ceases to amaze us with words that are used in context.  Just the other night while sitting around our dinner table she says "Daddy, you need to respond."  



1 comment:

Holly Rae said...

I loved when she told you she was "very frustrated" when I was visiting in January! I still get a laugh out of it!