"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
"We now have 4"
Emily is always counting the number of people at any given place we go and often counts how many other kids there are in her classes at church. While at church this particular Sunday we got our updated directory picture taken, she is heard counting 1, 2, 3, 4 and proclaims we now have 4. You can tell Benjamin is still mesmerized by black and white....he's having a staring contest with Emily's dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE!!
Aww! Well someone has to be able to count for Charlie. heh heh heh
I love Emily's smile! I wish we had this picture a week earlier to add it to our gift!! Oh well, I want a copy of it either way!
Post a Comment