"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
David Bryant Clay...
...entered the world on Monday, June 30th at 5:50pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 1/4 inches long. Mommy and David are doing well. Don't ya just want to squeeze his cheeks.
4 comments:
Yay! Thank you for sharing. I was wondering how long we might have to wait this morning to get an update. David definitely looks pokable - so cute!
Congratulations Aunt Laura & uncle Charlie!!!!
He looks like a lil' old man - I love that baby boys!!!! So precious!
He looks likes Mr. Marshall!
I want to squeeze his cheeks!
Post a Comment