What an interesting month this has been as we are preparing to begin the terrific two's. Emily continues to be quite the communicator and it amazes me to listen to what she picks up. Most mornings when I go in her room she will say "Hi Mommy", but just recently she started adding "I...lub you" after saying hello. She asks quite frequently "ah, doing" (what are you doing?) and she will continue to ask that question until she receives an answer and even when she gets an answer she'll ask it again. Her funniest communication yet is when she says "no touching" to Charlie or any member of the house that is touching Mommy. I'm not surprised that Emily has a protective nature about her when it comes to me because I recently found out that Charlie was the same way with his Dad when he was very little.
Emily is very observant to sites and sounds around her. She enjoys telling me when she sees an airplane or hears a motorcycle speeding down our street. She also lets me know from inside the house when she hears the mail truck driving to our box.
Emily has the ability to switch from her sweet self to Miss Flossy Bossy in a matter of seconds. She enjoys trying to get one of us to come to her by saying "mere" and then she tries to move her pointer finger which ends up being upside down. Here she looks like she's saying in her best mafia voice the words of Sofia from Golden Girls "I spit on your grave".


2 comments:
Long live the Golden Girls!!!
oh my gosh this picture is so hilarious!! I love the golden girls quote along with it!! It actually looks like that's what she could be saying!!
Post a Comment