Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blast from the Past

We had the priviledge of visiting Tim and Julie Sellers and Leah and Phil Mollohan during a cookout last Thursday. Tim, Julie, Leah and I went to Uganda Africa together 13 years ago. Tim, Leah and I were in the Ohio State Baptist Student Union together. Leah and I haven't seen Tim and Julie in about 12 years. Leah found them on Facebook and found out they were going to be up from their home in Texas for a wedding. We had a great time reminiscing and the kids also had a great time meeting and playing together. Thanks Leah for getting us all together.

(Charlie had to leave early to prepare for his hiking trip that weekend so that's why he's not in this picture.)



1 comment:

Richard and Jodi Lewis said...

HAHA Emily's face is like "Mom what is this kid doing to me?!?!?" We all need to get together some time soon!! Hope all is well with you guys!