This past weekend we traveled up north to visit my cousin Becky and her 5 year old daughter Nhya. We all had a really great him. Nhya had a great time holding and playing with Emily. The temperature in Cleveland that weekend was about the same is here in Columbus but the wind chill was much worse.
Here is a picture of Emily, Nhya and Becky
As you can see below, Emily can now sit up by herself....most of the time.
I took along my fishing pole in hopes of having some time to go steelhead fishing while I was there. As my luck would have it, everything was frozen solid. Things can change fast in the cold and windy climate of the Great Lakes area. Two days before we left all the fishing reports said how great the fishing was, and by the time I got there the rivers where frozen over about 95%.. I well, I will try again later! Can’t wait till we get to go up again.
While we where there me and Emily got to relax and watch a little TV. We where watching Futhure Weapons on the Discovery Channel.
1 comment:
Both Nhya & Emily are getting so big!
Post a Comment