Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Baby Shopping and More



Today after a hard day at work me and Laura went and started the "long and painful" task of registering for baby shower gifts. I guess I'm exaggerating a little bit, it wasn’t all that bad. I did get to walk around and play with some really cool toys. We are registered at . Laura will give out all the information to everyone when we are done registering.


The rain is finally over with in Ohio. At least for a little while. After the long wait our new tractor showed up. It's a 9,400 John Deere. It boosts a 455 hp engine. We have two 17 yard scraper dragging behind it. It’s a massive earth mover. Here is a picture for everyone to look at that I got off the internet. I will take some of ours soon and get them posted.

I you haven't already, you have to check out my youngest sister Holly's Blog. You can find her link on the left of my page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your Dad should try this rig out!

Anonymous said...

So you put a picture of a man toy on to cover up the stench of your baby "shopping spree"?
Teeheehee

Anonymous said...

Enough with the baby stuff ;)
You need more tractor pictures and how about some good demolition pictures from the BIG Lodi project.