Monday, May 08, 2006

"you knit me together"

Time is flying and I am so blessed to be having what I would call a fun pregnancy compared to the majority of those I've spoken to so far. I would have to say the most fun experience would have to be the night that Charlie and I felt the baby move for the first time at the exact same moment. I was laying still and relaxed and Charlie put his warm hand on my stomach. We both waited a couple minutes and then all of a sudden the baby moved. We weren't sure if it was a hand or a foot, but whatever it was we both felt it. It was the neatest feeling!!

For those of you anxiously awaiting the latest ultrasound pictures, they will be up soon. The baby already weighs one pound and my due date has been bumped up one day - sorry Mrs. Cavie it's now Aug. 23rd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see an update.
I can't wait until you and Charlie come "Home" to the farm in PA.
Love both of you. I mean all 3 of you!
Dad Groff, soon to be Pappy Groff.