Sorry that we are soooo slow at updating this at times! Things have been really busy for the both of us. I have been spending many late nights at work (up to 3am one night) trying to get some bidding done, and Laura has been having meetings with companies that don't feel that they should be paying their share of the bills. My job is starting to pick up. We landed our first big job last Tuesday. The job is on Lodi, Ohio. Thats about an hour and 40 minutes north of Columbus, right off I-71. Me and Ken bid the job at $502,000.00 and some change. That makes it by far the biggest job that we have ever done. I'm the Project Manager for it, so everything that goes on there is my responsibility. No stress right?!? Some of the guys went up and started the demolition on Monday. They are going to be finishing it up on on Wednesday and then start the dirt work. I hope that our new tractor and pans arrive on time. They were supposed to get there on Wed. evening but shipping got postponed. Trying to scramble to get the crews up and running. Have to hire some more help. Pray that we can keep the big jobs rolling in and keep everyone working.
Everything with Laura and the baby is great. Laura had her gestational diabetes test today. Everything went well and we don't have to worry about that for right now. The baby is still healthy and heartbeat was 150. Laura is such a beautiful woman. I love looking at her knowing that she is carring our child. I can't wait to do this with her all over again.
3 comments:
Do what with her all over again?
Eww, I don't want to know that you two did anything in the first place! heh heh heh. Glad to hear everything is going well. And I am very happy that I will be home in time for the babies arrival! Hopefully it comes before I have to leave for school tho. Keep praying for me tho b/c it gets rough down here at times. I love you both and stay safe and healthy! *muah*
Please remember that your sisters do read this! But I will play brian on this one and ask "Do what with her all over again?"
I am not sure if I want an answer to that yet or not!
Post a Comment