These days have been filled with creative ways to enjoy the indoors. Emily has been very helpful with entertaining Ben as we attempt to establish some sort of a routine. She is gaining more responsibility with things such as picking out her clothes (from the 2 or 3 choices I give her), pouring her own cereal AND milk (which took some self-control on my part since I presumed there would be a mess - thankfully the gallon container was only half full so it wasn't too heavy for her) and doing her own laundry.
We're still in the full-blown question and answer phase of life and the recent question was "Mommy, how come God can hear us, but we can't hear Him?".
We can be having the most frustrating of days and then Emily pipes up and says "Mommy, do you know I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiis much" while stretching her arms out as far as she can reach. Talk about melting the heart.
Thanks Holly for capturing this great Emily moment while she was trying on her scuba gear.

No comments:
Post a Comment