Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aron - 1.5 months old

No, I'm not going to start doing halves with Aron's photos, but I've been a little behind in my postings so I wanted to get one up before the next month rolled along.

Aron is his own little self already.  He has a very long, skinny body that I know will plump up soon.  He is eating like a pro and is a very good sleeper.  We call him our little snort because his right nostril is swollen a little and at times he snorts like a pig.  He recently started smiling and cooing a little.

Just out of curiosity I wondered what Emily and Ben's 1 month shots looked like....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so mmuh for updating kids photos.
Pappy

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get this wild bunch down to the creek some day. Just hope I will be up to it by then.
Pappy

Kristen said...

Aron is going to be tall.

Pappy - You will be up to it! :)