This month was a little difficult trying to get a good picture since Ben is on the move. It's like a switch was flipped with him with regard to his personality. He is still so funny and energetic, but he is definitely showing his ornery side partly because he's growing up but I think part of it is due to the attention his new little Brother is getting. I'm sure that's a hard concept for a 1 year old to understand. Ben is actually doing really well with Aron. He has moments where he tries to pat Aron's head a little harder than he should, but most of the time he just wants to love on him.
Ben is jabbering up a storm and we think even more than Emily did when she was Ben's age. He loves music and can often be found walking/dancing around the house listening to Emily's new CD player.
During this cold season we are very excited that Ben has learned how to blow his own nose. We are working on him getting only the kleenex in the trash since it seems he likes to throw additional items in there as well, but he's getting it.
We're also thankful Ben is learning to use a spoon these days.
I love this shot of Ben and Holly. I know there's a good caption for it, but I can't think of one right now. Maybe - Holly asking Ben if he ate all the Peanut Butter
No comments:
Post a Comment