Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Groff #3 - pre and post birth

Well "they" say the more kids you have, the fewer the pictures and unfortunately I proved "them" right.  I didn't get a lot of pregnancy shots taken with this one, but here is an 8 month shot from Thanksgiving.  Folks said I looked like I swallowed a basketball with this pregnancy.  I was so blessed again with a very easy pregnancy and also enjoyed the fun of sharing the experience with a close friend who was due only days from my due date of Dec. 22.  We thought this little guy was going to be born on Dec. 16.  I was already dilated to 5 cm and went to the hospital due to a little concern with lack of movement, but the doctor sent me home instructing me to come back when the contractions were more intense.  So......
.....after being induced (because of the weather and my history of fast labors the doctor did not want the potential of me delivering at home) and about 4 hours of labor on Tues., Dec. 21 Aron Marshall Groff entered the world at 2:13pm weighing 8 lbs. 15 oz. (exactly the same weight as big Brother Ben)

 



His middle name suits him because he looks more like the Marshall side of the family.

No comments: