We were on the hunt for a new shed in order to clear out some large items from our garage and finally found a really good company called Ohio State Barns affiliated with Wheat Ridge Mini Barns.
Charlie will have to tell you what he had to go through with the city, but the gentleman from the barn company was great to work with. I was really curious how they were going to deliver the shed so of course had to take photos. The apparatus is called a mule and it just rolls under the shed and sets it down into position. If anyone is in the market for a shed, we highly recommend this company.
2 comments:
Wow! That's looks big enough to live in.
Looks like another Man Cave!
Now I can bring some of my junk, err, I mean "good stuff" out to put in it.
Bring the truck to PA next time home and it will save me a trip.
Post a Comment