Monday, September 27, 2010

Benjamin at 11 months

All sorts of changes and discoveries are happening in Ben's life.  He of course is changing in size, already wearing some 18 month clothes, changing in personality and changing in looks with his long hair.  He discovered he could survive and actually enjoy two rather lengthy car rides with women and a little girl and he has discovered that he prefers to be up on his two feet whenever possible although he hasn't quite mastered walking yet.

We have nicknamed Ben "Bam-Bam" this month because, I'm sure as most boys do, he loves to bang on things and see how much noise he can make without breaking something.  He has his gentle moments though that I love.  At night he will rub his hands on my arms before being put in the crib.

Ben still only has 2 teeth, but I'm pretty sure he's working on more as I type.  I don't mind the slow timing because that just means it will take that long for him to lose them.

These Groff babies produce the funniest expressions in my opinion.
This one is still my favorite at 6 days old.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Thanks for the reminder!! Always makes me laugh.