Friday, October 17, 2008

Picture Update

Randa and the boys and my Aunt Clara and Aunt Neva were able to come for a visit at the end of September. We really enjoyed spending time with them.






Emily has somewhat sensitive ears and on the drive home from Mommaw and Poppaw's house we passed a firetruck and I heard her saying in the back seat "it's too loud". She proceeded to put the car pillow around her ears. I was able to stop long enough at a light to take a picture.



Emily and I had the opportunity to take care of our friend's little boy, Ryan, a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and very interesting to see Emily's reaction to having another baby around the house. I thought she would be somewhat jealous, but on the contrary, she was very excited to have Ryan around. Every morning when she woke up she would ask where Ryan was. She was quite the little helper.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

he was taking advantage of the extra attention...he CAN hold his own bottle! (: what a sweet picture of Emily helping!