"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Friday, October 17, 2008
26 months old - Oct. 16
I must say girls are so much fun to have around. Emily is becoming quite the communicator and it makes me laugh out loud sometimes at the things she says. She has a tendency as with most toddlers to get easily frustrated when something doesn't work for her immediately or even after two or three tries. I usually say what I fondly remember my Mother saying when I was little which was "it does no good to get frustrated". The other day after her third attempt to get one of her toys working she said "I fustrated". The other funny thing for the month was during one of our visits to Kroger. We were walking around the store and suddenly we heard a voice over the intercom. After the voice completed the sentence, Emily tilted her head back in the direction of the voice and said "yea" as if to answer. What a hoot!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wait a minute!! Where did our little baby go?! There's only a little girl in all these pictures!
Post a Comment