She is on the verge of taking her first steps by herself. She can side step along the front of the couch with no help and can walk holding on to anyone's finger in her hand, but she has not ventured out on her own yet.
She has 2 bottom teeth, 2 coming in on the top left and right and finally one of her 2 front teeth are coming in.
Also, we have discovered BBQ sauce. When I first started giving Emily solid meat she would only take 1 or 2 bites and then set it aside, but ever since we started adding a couple drops of BBQ sauce from our good friend Leann Bailey from Oklahoma, she devours any type of meat we give her. She must have some Southern roots in her.


2 comments:
oh my gosh! she is getting so big! I am coming back east for Winter break and I cannot wait to see you guys!
I too am shocked at her growth! I haven't seen her since July and she had no teeth! What is happening to my little baby Grandchild? I can not wait to hold her again.
And yes, I miss Charlie, Kristen, Holly, & laura too!
Post a Comment