
"Here's who showed up for my party minus Pappy because he had to work unfortunately."
"Hmmm, something tells me this cake looks a little different than anything I've eaten so far."
"Here's Mommy's attempt to get me interested in the cake....not the best method."
"I don't think I like this stuff on my hands, but hey, my bib looks really cool."
"Yum, now these puffs are something I recognize, thanks Grammy"
"Here's the cake the adults got to eat."
"Thank you so much everyone for my presents."
"Poppaw's sharing his words of wisdom."
"Mommaw and I are singing the Happy Birthday song."
"After the party all the First Daughters in the Groff family posed for a picture."
"Aunt Kristen was nice enough to share her PB&J with me and boy was it yummy."
"I had such a great birthday....I think I'll just take it easy and enjoy sitting here on my front porch." 
1 comment:
Laura,check this out! It reminds me of the Jesus Loves Me song you taught me with the cups. (I don't have an email address for you, so I thought I'd just post the link here)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6lZzp1u1PDQ
Post a Comment