Monday, December 18, 2006

4 months old

Emily is growing by leaps and bounds. She was 4 months old on Dec. 16. She's been cooing/talking for a while now and loves to look around at everything in sight. This was the first time I put jeans on Emily. Who knew they made jeans this small.





This Saturday Charlie, Emily and I went to Hickory Farms Tree Farm to begin the tradition of cutting down our own Christmas tree. We decided to go with a White Pine since the needles are softer. Charlie only took about 5 swipes with the saw and the tree was down. It was very strange to be chopping down a Christmas tree in 55 degree weather and no snow on the ground.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Emily looks so cute in her little outfit! She's getting so big - can't wait to meet her.

Justin & I are coming home this week! Where's the snow?!?!?!

The Humphrey's said...

that is the cutiest picture. She's going to be so big by the time we get to see her again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Charlie is an expert with that saw. It is a great tradition to cut down the tree. Please tell Charlie that Alan got all the boys here new fishing poles and we are waiting on you all to visit so we can try them out. Emily is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her.