"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
God's Miracle
Today August 16th, at 4:48 am Emily Rae Groff came into the world. She was 7lbs, 8 ounces, 19.8 inches long. Both Mother and baby are healthy and doing great.
Congratulations!! Hope to see this sweet bundle of joy soon. Enjoy her as she will grow up fast. I can't believe Jack Ryan will soon be a year old. ~Barry and Beth Snyder
I can't wait to see her on Sunday! She has an incredible middle name. What a blessing! Someone will have to show me how to hold her tho. :-I I send my love!
4 comments:
What a cute baby she looks like Holly Rae
Congratulations!! Hope to see this sweet bundle of joy soon. Enjoy her as she will grow up fast. I can't believe Jack Ryan will soon be a year old. ~Barry and Beth Snyder
I can't wait to see her on Sunday! She has an incredible middle name. What a blessing! Someone will have to show me how to hold her tho. :-I I send my love!
She is gorgeous! I have been checking everyday for the picture! I can't wait to see more. Congratulations! Aaron Johnson
Post a Comment