Saturday, August 19, 2006

Changes

Home life has been quite a change since we arrived. I quickly found out that I am no longer in charge of my house. Emily is!! She tells me and Laura when we can go to bed, when to wake up, when her diapers need changed, when to feed her and a series of other things. It's hard to imagine a 235 pound male being controlled by a 7 pound 8 ounce girl, but I am. And guess what? I love every sleepless minute of it!!!


We are now a growing family. The only time that I have been happier then I'm feeling in this picture was on my wedding day!

6 comments:

Shelli said...

Sniffle sniffle (:

She's adorable! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl!!! She is beautiful!!!

Randa said...

I love this picture - it's so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it WILL get worse!

The Humphrey's said...

you think your in trouble now with the leadership. Just wait till her first real smile that says I love and adore you and your my hero. And then the first words. Then you know you lost all control.

Anonymous said...

Charlie,
Now you know how I felt the first time I held you in my arms.
Enjoy this special time.
Love all three,
Dad, er, Pap Groff