Thursday, February 23, 2012

Geocaching in the rain


I took Emily and Ben with me to go and perform maintenance on one of my Geocaches that I have out there hiding.  It was a fun walk through the woods with two of my kids.  Well except for Ben crying the whole time.  We were in the woods for about an hour and a half.  He cried for all but 10 minutes.   He spent the first ¼ of the trip crying for mommy. The second quarter of the trip was because he didn’t want to go near the water.  The third quarter of the trip he cried because I wouldn’t let him go near the water. And finally the last part of the trip he cried because he wanted Gimmy.  I’m not sure where that one came from.  I guess maybe it was because I always take him in the woods when we are back home. Oh well.  We will get there soon I hope.    He is a picture of the kids as they found the water.  It was like 33 degrees that day.  If the water not frozen its warm enough for playing in right?  LOL j/k.  To my left is a hole with about 8 inches of water in it. I snapped this picture just before Ben started running and tried to jump in it.  I literally caught him in mid air.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like father, like son.
Terrible Two's!