Here we have Benjamin "The Thinker". I have no idea what he has his eyes fixed on, but it kept him still for a brief moment. Benjamin is truly all boy. He loves planes, trains and automobiles and was thrilled when I opened Charlie's collection of matchbox cars. He really likes the sandbox and thankfully equally likes the water.
Strangely enough Ben went from wearing a size 6 diaper this month to a size 5. I'm sad to see his baby fat disappearing, but not surprised because of the amount of running he does all day.
I keep waiting for the picky eater phase to happen upon us, but it hasn't hit yet. Pretty much anything he sees us eating, he will try. He loves his eggs with ketchup and likes to dip his carrots in dressing.
2 comments:
100% All American boy. Just wait till her is old enough to stay with Pappy for a week!
Oops. I hit the e & r keys at the same time. Sorry :.(
Post a Comment