Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emily - 3 years, 9 mo. - May 16

Oh, where to begin.  Let's just say Emily keeps Mommy on her toes at all times.  I am more thankful than Emily, I'm sure, when rest time rolls around so I can turn my brain off for a little while.  I do get a chuckle quite often though with some of the things that comes out of her mouth.  These days she has not been dealing well with her brother since he recently found out he has a voice and likes to use it.  She is constantly saying "I can't hear" even if there is nothing on to be listening to.  However, she is so sweet...the second she finds out he's asleep in the van, she wants the world to be quiet so he can rest.

Emily really enjoyed playing in the dirt recently when my Mom graciously came over and helped me "rebuild" our flower beds.  We're hoping to incorporate her help more with our garden this year.

You'll notice a stuffed cat in the picture this time.  This is her newest "pet" Stripy.  Yes, this stuffed animal actually has a name rather than just Kitty.  She now has quite the collection and all of them usually go with her everywhere, but Stripy is notably her favorite.


2 comments:

Holly Rae said...

I still want to see pictures of the hamster!

Laura said...

We'll see what we can do.