"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Monday, November 02, 2009
Too funny
We've always said that Emily perfected the furrowed brow look from birth and it seems little Benjamin has as well.
HAHA! I never thought we'd be soo blessed to get to see those funny expressions on another baby! Yay! So which one of dear Benjamin's parents do we have to thank for providing him with the scowl and us with soo much laughter???
10 comments:
lol, I'd watch out Lola! He looks pretty angry!
Ok, I just laughed so loud I almost woke up my babies :) I love it!
LOVE these shots! Too cute!
HAHA! I never thought we'd be soo blessed to get to see those funny expressions on another baby! Yay! So which one of dear Benjamin's parents do we have to thank for providing him with the scowl and us with soo much laughter???
Charlie's Uncle Skip
So did someone say something bad about the Steelers??? lol
i sure hope it wasn't the company that caused his faces... should i even claim that was mine and brooke's hands in those pictures?! (:
that's hilarious!! i just saw Em make that face sunday night in nursery, several times! :)
Need some captions... Like "Wake up,
People, Do you know who you're dealing with over here"?
he's adorable!! congrats!
Post a Comment