
Over the part couple months I have treated 3 vehicles with an engine treatment called Seafoam. This stuff is really amazing. First me and Dad added it to his truck. His truck isn't really that old, so we didn't notice that much of a difference.
A couple of weeks later, I ran a can through my wife’s Jeep. The results were really impressive. The engine idles smooth again, the throttle response was quicker, the throttle was smooth. Gas mileage was up a little too.
After a couple months I finally got around to adding it to my truck. I have experienced the same results with it as well.
I recommend it to anyone who has over 100K on the odometer, or their vehicle is a little older then most. I would also recommend it to anyone who is having engine running problems with their vehicle(s).
It's very easy. 1/3 of a can goes in the vacuum line, 1/3 goes in the engine oil (keep in there till you regularly change your oil) and the remaining 1/3 goes in the fuel tank. Run it through the vacuum line while the engine is running and warm, then shut off immediately and let sit for 10-15 minutes. While it;s sitting, put the remaining Seafoam in the Engine oil and fuel tank.
After 10-15 minutes, start your engine up. It will run really rough and should smoke (a little or a lot) for a couple or maybe even several minutes.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment