Timing could not have been better with the transition to this new room because July 1 was the very first time that Emily climbed out of her crib. All of a sudden I hear from atop the stairs, "Mommy, I'm awake". Talk about a little shock to my system.
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Thursday, July 16, 2009
New Room and New PJs
Since Emily is our little wilderness girl by picking up every leaf, rock and stick she can find, we thought it was appropriate that she have a wilderness big girl bedroom, complete with deer mount, wooden curtain rods and a wilderness quilt that was one of mine and Charlie's wedding gifts (no, Emily will not be sleeping on this quilt come true potty training time - it's a one of a kind).
Timing could not have been better with the transition to this new room because July 1 was the very first time that Emily climbed out of her crib. All of a sudden I hear from atop the stairs, "Mommy, I'm awake". Talk about a little shock to my system.
Gimmy and Pappy surprised Emily with a gift for moving up to a "big" girl bed - a pair of bubble gum pjs. You can see how excited she was.
Timing could not have been better with the transition to this new room because July 1 was the very first time that Emily climbed out of her crib. All of a sudden I hear from atop the stairs, "Mommy, I'm awake". Talk about a little shock to my system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you providing Emily w/ alcohol? Is that why she is holding a photoshopped bottle of H2O in her hands?
Just playing around with photoshop to see if I could actually draw something. I also fixed Emily's red-eye in this picture.
Post a Comment