Saturday, May 09, 2009

And baby makes 4


After many long months of prayer and by the grace of God, I am blessed to be pregnant with our second child. With the miscarriage last year we chose to wait a while before telling anyone. Two weeks ago we were able to share the good news with both sides of our family and our friends. I am now beginning my 4th month and the baby is healthy and growing. We can't say thank you enough to all those who joined us in prayer for this little one.

"Knit away, Lord, knit away."

7 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Congratulations Again!!!!!

Laura said...

Thank you!

Leah said...

Congratulations!!!! We'll be praying for you! I'm so excited!:)

Judy said...

So excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Laura! I am so happy for you! Maybe I will be next! you look so beautiful! Kisses from Africa. Kasye

ForeverYoung said...

Congratulations Laura, Charlie and Emily! We're so happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!! I did not know until I had read the post about emily talking about the baby in mommys belly. Congradulations guys best wish and most definatly because of the age gap. It is quite wonderful, jokingly.

Diane and Jon