Thursday, February 05, 2009

Joan Rivers

No, I am not aspiring to look like Joan Rivers. Long story short....about a year and a half ago I connected with a local talent agency mainly out of mere curiosity to see if I could make any extra money in print and commercials. I took it one step at a time through each doorway praying that if the Lord did not want me to continue that He would shut the door. Since then I've been blessed to have had 2 print jobs and 1 commercial (Miller's Amish Furniture). The picture below is for my Mom so she could see what I looked like for my Nationwide audition today which suggested I dress and act the part of Joan Rivers.

Without sounding like the folks accepting the Oscar award, I am thankful to God foremost for giving me the ability and the gumption to pursue something like this and I am also so thankful to my family and friends for their encouragement.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

Yea for Lola Joan Rivers...love ya!!!

The Mrs. said...

Hey....I want to see the commercial. Any dates? times? stations????

Laura said...

Yes, it's on WBNS 10 TV in between 6:00am and 7:00am. I'm hoping to post it on here soon so my family can view it too.

Holly Rae said...

Your eyebrows are too real. We need to shave them off and paint them back on okay? heh heh heh