Sunday, March 09, 2008

Blizzard of '08

The blizzard of '08 dumped lots of snow which made for a perfect sledding experience especially once the snow was packed down.

Today Mark, Randa, Jack, Emily, Stephanie and I headed over to Mr. and Mrs. Wilcoxon's. As a youth I spent many hours on their hill. Strange how one's energy level changes as the years go by. Emily did not enjoy herself like I thought she would. The amount of snow made it difficult for her to walk around. I tried to put on her "new" black and red polka dotted ladybug boots given to us by Margaret Tornero, but for some reason she is scared to death of them. I even disguised them with a plastic bag before trying to put them on her, but she screamed all the more. Oh well, maybe more smiles will come next year.




4 comments:

Holly Rae said...

I think we have a girly girl on our hands! heh heh heh.

Laura said...

Could be. :o) Strange though because just the day before we were outside in the snow and Emily loved it. I'll be posting those pictures soon.

Anonymous said...

I love that you put plastic bags over her boots! Classice Ms. Snit right there. Oh, how I love this child. heheh.

Aunt Snit

Anonymous said...

Oh the whims of women, how they can change so quickly!