Monday, January 28, 2008

17 months old - Jan. 16

Oh, if we could only bottle the energy that children have and take a sip now and then. Emily was not feeling 100% again during this month's picture, but she still had the energy to squirm in the rocking chair.

She is our little "nut" and brings a smile to our face many times throughout the day. She definitely has a new found freedom now that she can walk. One of her favorite things to do is walk from the back door to the front door pretending with keys in hand that she is unlocking the doors. Another fun thing for her to do is help Mommy unload the silverware from the dishwasher. She would stand there for hours if she could, but eventually we run out of forks and spoons to put away. Her favorite foods are Oreo cookies, ice (that was a craving of mine while I was pregnant with Emily), Crispex cereal and pretzels which you see being shoved in her mouth in one of the pictures below. She can now say "ba-ball", "keys", "ice", "out", "down", "baby", "fish", "ches-cheese" and "bobble" (which we think means bottle).




1 comment:

Holly Rae said...

I've got some cute/funny pics of Em from break... I'll send them along as soon as I get some editing done. *muah*