Monday, December 17, 2007

16 months old - Dec. 16

Although this was no easy task since Emily didn't seem to be feeling well, we were able to take her monthly picture with some semblance of a smile. Check out the very last picture for her Grinch-like look.

Emily has really enjoyed things that come with the Christmas season, plastic ornaments, jingle bells and especially beads. Thankfully she's not interested in touching the Christmas tree.

She is gaining a little more confidence these days in walking by herself and definitely let's you know when she is not interested in something. We also noticed we have a little dancer on our hands. Pretty much every time she hears music she sways her bottom side-to-side. She can say shoe, bye and wa-wa (water) and can also play the "gimme 5" game.





2 comments:

Holly Rae said...

oh my gosh, I'm so excited to come home & see my baby Rae :-) She's getting so big! Only a few more days! I'll see everyone in Columbus on Friday! *muah*

Anonymous said...

I really don't think that is a Grinch-like, that is more Aunt Kristen like in a snit! I'm sure my Momma Bear and Daddio would agree?