"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Monday, April 30, 2007
Spring has arrived
I just love to watch babies grow and discover new things. I also love to see their very first reaction to things. We finally had some warm weather around here so I let Emily enjoy the outside scenery. We also purchased a baby swing for our playground set and the first time Charlie swung Emily she shook with a little bit of fear and excitement, but then once she was used to it her face lit up with smiles and giggles. Now she cries when we take her out of it.
1 comment:
Gosh, I love her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Papy Groff
Post a Comment