"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Monday, October 23, 2006
Emily's 2 month professional pics.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These turned out great! I'm sure you'll find as I do, it's tough to narrow the selections to what you actually can afford to purchase!
4 comments:
These turned out great! I'm sure you'll find as I do, it's tough to narrow the selections to what you actually can afford to purchase!
She's getting so big so fast! Justin & I can't wait to meet her at Christmas!!!!
Those are really cute pics. She was very alert for them. Did you get them taken at Olan Mills?
Yes, we were surprised she was so altert. We got them taken at Target.
Post a Comment