"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Friday, October 20, 2006
2 Months Old
Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but Emily is now 2 months old as of Oct. 16 (same day as her Great Aunt Neva's birthday)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Keep the pictures coming. I miss her so. Pappy Groff
I believe she is beginning to fit into the chair a little better. I enjoyed holding her and spending time talking to her tonight at the church. Laura/Charlie, can y'all put her professional pictures on the blog? There are some cute ones. I love you all! Mom
2 comments:
Keep the pictures coming. I miss her so.
Pappy Groff
I believe she is beginning to fit into the chair a little better. I enjoyed holding her and spending time talking to her tonight at the church. Laura/Charlie, can y'all put her professional pictures on the blog? There are some cute ones. I love you all! Mom
Post a Comment