"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"- Ephesians 3:20-21
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Play Time
I couldn't pass on the opportunity to capture some of Emily's facial expressions today while she was playing. It amazes me how bright her eyes are.
Here was Emily's reaction when I told her the Steelers lost on Monday night.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My gosh how she has changed since I last saw her! I can't wait for you to bring her home. Pap Groff
We can't wait to see you guys too. Aren't grandparents supposed to be asleep at 9:00pm - what's up with this 3:42am stuff???? See ya soon. Love, Laura, Charlie and Emily
3 comments:
My gosh how she has changed since I last saw her! I can't wait for you to bring her home.
Pap Groff
We can't wait to see you guys too. Aren't grandparents supposed to be asleep at 9:00pm - what's up with this 3:42am stuff???? See ya soon.
Love,
Laura, Charlie and Emily
That last picture cracks me up- what a look of shock and awe!
Post a Comment