Monday, July 10, 2006

We're getting closer


For those of you counting with me...as of Thurs., July 13th we'll have only 6 weeks left until we get to see this little miracle face to face.

I am so thankful because I feel I've been blessed with a relatively easy pregnancy. Other than these beautiful swollen feet, I really haven't had a lot of problems.

(Randa was playing with this picture in Photoshop)


Here's a different view of Baby Groff.

4 comments:

Holly Rae said...

Oh! Lola! I get to rub the belly this weekend! I am so excited! I hope all is well and that the weekend goes smooth for everyone that is traveling! Talk to you sis brother & sister! *muah*

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy really agrees with you. You look beautiful...feet and all!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor lola. You look wonderful, but your feet could use a good massage like before. Keep it up 6 more weeks. I can't wait. good luck and don't fret everything is up too god. Just remember to not push until the doctor says so. Diane

Emily O. said...

How cute! Can't wait to see the little one :o)